- Complex area (1st phase) : 23 ha
- Complex area including expansion (2nd phase):30 ha
- Container terminal area : 20 ha
- Control and office building area: 4500 m2
- Specialized Logistic Center area: 12000 m2
- Specialized Work-shops area: 1000 m2
- Import laden container capacity: 23,000 TEU and annual 270,000 TEU with 30 days stay
- Logistics Center capacity: 30000 Freight Tons dry cargo = 3000/ 20’ or 15744 cells
- RTG: 7 units
- Reach Stacker: 4 units
- Side Lifts: 5 units
- Prime Mover: 40 units
- Specialized TOS software: WMS & MACH for the first time in Iran
- RFR capacity: 350 plugs
- Using cement blocks with Robotic method for Terminal floor structuring (the first ever superstructure in Iran)
- Constructing and operating the first specialized
semi- mechanized Logistics Center in Shahid Rajaee
Port Complex and Hormozgan Province by using
cellular pallet racking at height
- Constructing and operating of infrastructural and super structural installations on the basis of specialized and international BS standard in Terminal structuring
- Fulfilling all infrastructural requirements of surface water evacuation, electrical system supply, telecommunication, energy, data system transmittance and operating mobile electrical generators
- Planning and running of specialized and proprietary software for Container Terminal and Logistics Center
- Operating WMS system in Terminal for timely and quick electronically shifting of containers without using manpower in tallying
Unique Specifications of the Project
- The largest Multipurpose Container Terminal in
Shahid Rajaee Port Complex under private sector investment
- The closest specialized Multipurpose Terminal to berthing jetties and Container Terminals in Shahid Rajaee Port Complex ( The closest to T2 )
- The only Terminal with specialized yard reclamation by using Robotic method in an area of about 20 hectare
- The only specialized Multipurpose Terminal having logistic warehouse along with Container Terminal
- Using of the modern and specialized methods in WMS (Warehouse Management System) in Logistic Center
- Equipped with intelligent Optical Character Recognition System for controlling containers gate-in/gate-out, as well as Gamma scanning system (under installation)
- Complete elimination of manpower from yard operations by using specialized operational software
The first phase of BACT Logistic Center is ready to be exploited in a fully dedicated area at 12000 Sqm with a capacity of 30000 Freight Tons using the most modern methods in modern warehousing system
at a cost of USD 6 million. Well-situated location of Shahid Rajaee Port in Transit gateway of International North-South Transport Corridor and Special Economical Free Zone, are of the prominent points in describing
the operational values of this Logistic Center.
Actually, in collation with analysis and discussions of transportation costs in Cargo Supply Chain, capabilities of BACT Logistic Center with specialized and potential structures, has placed this Center as an important Hub in a part of Persian Gulf Logistics Industry. Furthermore, the second and third phases of this Logistic Center are under detailed designing, and its preliminary parts will be performed at the earliest possible in 20000 Sqm and 30000 Freight Tons capacity with multipurpose facilities of specialized and refrigerated warehouses and docks with direct access to railway network
Bandar Abbas Arya Container Terminal and Logistic Center
Bandar Abbas Arya Container Terminal (BACT) and Logistic Center are located in Shahid Rajaee Port Complex of Bandar Abbas and occupying an area of 30 hectares. The vastness and close proximity of this Multipurpose Logistic Complex to ships berthing jetties, especially #2 Container Terminal has marked
it as one of the largest and ideally situated Logistic Centers under private sector investment.
All stages of projecting, designing, construction and exploitation of this complex have been conducted in accordance with the International Technical Standards in similar prominent Port Complexes of the world.
In constructing this complex, Robotic Concrete Technology was used in an area of 20 hectares.
It is noteworthy that BACT was first in using this technology upon its arrival in Iran.
BACT successfully obtained 3 below mentioned international recognized ISO standards from IMQ S.p.A. - VIA QUINTILIANO, 43 - 20138 MILANO ITALY
1- ISO 9001:2008
2- ISO 14001:2004
3- ISO 18001:2007
Furthermore, BACT was classified as the Iranian top qualified Container Terminal as a result of an official audit done by PMO, IMI and Asia Classification.